We’ve enclosed initial clip art and logos to enhance your marketing materials and brand your ads. Simply cut and paste the camera-ready images into your layout and they’re all set. We’ll be sending new clip art to integrate into your advertising campaigns throughout the year.
Logos include Coldwell Banker Online™ Previews®, Military Best™ and Coldwell Banker University™ seal. Also provided are the Coldwell Banker yard sign and block logos, which incorporate the new theme line, Making Real Estate Real Easy™ Please notice that the “Expect the Best™ theme line has been removed. Refer to Section 2, pg. 2.1 of your Ad Kit for proper use of the new theme line in relation to the logo. For more information on the proper use of the Corporate Mark, please refer to the Identity Standards, Section 2 of your 1996 Ad Kit. A new Identity Standards section will be sent to you in the near future. Logos can be ordered with the offices’ dba as camera ready slick sheets from Merril/May. See the order form at the end of the section.
How to Use Clip Art and Logos on Disk
Determine whether you have the proper computer software capabilities to import the clip art. All images on disk are TIFF images. Coldwell Banker yard sign and block logos, as well as Previews
logos are also available as higher-resolution EPS images for use in graphic layout programs. Certain logos are also available as higher-resolution EPS images for use in graphic layout programs. The computer disks work in nearly any graphic layout program. They are not a software program, but rather a tool to use within your graphic layout or word processing program. Please note: The quality of printed clip art is dependent upon the type of printer hardware you are using. For example, TIFF images printed on dot-matrix printers will not give you the quality of clip art seen in this Ad Kit, and EPS files will only print well when printed on a PostScript printer. To find out whether the images work with your software, contact your local computer vendor.
Here are some general instructions for using the disks:
- Clip art can be used directly from the disks or can be copied onto your hard drive. We suggest copying it into a folder or sub-directory on your hard drive for easy access and
reduced chances of losing the image.
- Open your graphic layout program and select the command which opens the picture box or imports/copies a picture. Select/open the clip art you wish to import/copy.
- The image should appear in the picture box or where the cursor is. Once the image is imported/copied, you can move or resize it to your layout specifications (depending on your software program).
- When you are ready to print, select the “smoothing” option for your printer, if available. This option helps print a cleaner image.
Refer to your software manual or consult technical support for more information and instructions.
Inserting Your DBA
National Realty Trust and affiliate offices must insert their proper dba into the logo.
Here are some guidelines:
- Make sure you import the appropriate logo into your layout.
- Create a text box in the logo and type in your dba in Helvetica Condensed typeface. Then move and size your dba to the appropriate specifications. For further information on placement and size of your dba in the logo, refer to the Identity Standards, Section 2 of the 1996 Ad Kit.
How to Order Clip Art and Logos on Disk
All images supplied are prepared on computer disk from Merrill/May. The disks are available in MAC (3 1/2 11 ) and IBM (3 1/2 11 and 51/411) formats and cost $6 per set, plus shipping and handling. (Note: If you order 5114 11 disks, your selection may include a few more disks than listed. Your cost will remain the same as if ordering 31/2 II disks.)
The following logos are available:
- Coldwell Banker Logos (pages 4.4-4.8): 5-disk set
- Coldwell Banker Online™ Logos and Previews® Logos (pages 4.9-4.12): 4-disk set
- Coldwell Banker UniversityTM Logos (pages 4.13-4.14): 2-disk set
- Military Best™ and Resorts Logos and Pictograms (pages 4.15-4.17): 3-disk set
- Classified/Ad Display Symbols (page 4.18): 1 disk
- Border Art (page 4.19): 1 disk
- Computer Clip Art (page 4.20): 1 disk
To Order: Please look for the separate order form at the end of the section or call Merril/May at (800) 626-1452.